Did you make a resolution for 2011? Have you already broken it? Or are you inspired by your own resolutions and change of heart in this new year?
So many of us invest too much time in the resolution instead of investing in the effort to really change a habit or an attitude or even a relationship.
Why don’t you join me, peeps, and let’s resolve to be happy in 2011. Let’s wag more and bark less. Let’s not worry. Let’s be happy.
Sounds easy enough, doesn’t it?
Be happy. That’s my resolution for 2011.
For me, this will mean 5 things:
1. Spending more time with those who make me happy, like my family and good friends
2. Doing more of the things that make me happy, like running, laughing and enjoying lunch
3. Communicating to others day-to-day amazing things, like the incredible growth and positive impact on tween girls around the world of iTwixie.com or the delight in working out with my tween girl twice a week
4. Meeting new people who are doing amazing work, like the members of the remarkable Girls Coalition
5. Taking care of my family, like making sure we all get check-ups, eat well and do something physically challenging every day
These five things will help me to be happy in 2011. How about you? Will you join me and be happy in 2011?
Off to get today’s run in. What are you going to do today to make YOU happy?
May your next run be a good one.